Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Shopping.... and more

So I decided to start my Christmas shopping today. I never intended to start this late but wasn't sure I was going to be doing Christmas at all this year. I decided to do it but to keep it small, after all it is the thought that counts. So far I have bought small gifts for my 2 wonderful nephews. I know they will get so much from everyone in their lives, from parents to grandparents to their other aunt but I wanted them to have something special from me.

I am praying that this holiday season will bring good news to everyone. I pray for those who are currently awaiting referrals and TAs from China. I pray for those who are awaiting for that "out of PGN" or "Pink" call from Guatemala. And I pray for those who are waiting for their opportunity to get this crazy but so worth it process started. There is so much uncertaintity in it all for me, but I am not giving up hope.

Never forget:

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

Thanks for de-lurking Karen, those sound like my prayers too!
http://aspecialfamily.wordpress.com