Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Look

So I decided that my blog needed a facelift. I tried several different layouts but most of them made it impossible to read my posts and since posting is what a blog is all about they just didn't work!! Let me know what you think of the new look!!

I just realized that the last time I talked about my new job I said that I was going to be Assistant Director of Education at my company. Well.... due to some staffing changes just as I was coming on board in a full time role, I was actually offered and accepted the position of Center Director. It's a big job, lots of responsibilities and a little scary to think of it all. But I am taking it one day at a time and trusting that the Lord dropped this in my lap for a reason. I still miss teaching in the classroom but this is where I am supposed to be right now.

Nothing new on the adoption front. I sometimes think I gave this blog the wrong name... maybe it should have been Will I Ever Be a Mom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kare-bear. The new background looks great! I love it!