Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fight FOCA (Freedom of Choice Act)

Edited on Jan. 29th.... I was finally able to watch the video on the website and all I can say is.... Wow. Please, please... sign this petition.

A friend of mine forwarded me an e-mail this evening. Here is the text of this e-mail:

Please take a few minutes to read about the Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) that President-elect Obama has promised to sign into law. This Act would undo thirty years of pro-life legislation at the state and federal levels. It would allow partial-birth abortion and would force faith-based and other private hospitals and doctors to perform abortions. It would undo parental notification laws as well. You can sign the petition against FOCA at the website below. It's very easy and takes about 15 seconds. Also there's a brief video of Mr. Obama on the right at a Planned Parenthood meeting.

I have visited this site and have signed the petition. If you believe that extinguishing the lives of the unborn is not the way of God, I urge you to do the same. Simply click on the button I have placed here, and it is now in my side bar as well.


No comments: