Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick Update

Well... a new franchisee has taken over and we have reopened for business. It's not exactly a celebration because so much is still uncertain. We have angry parents to contend with, confused kids, and confused teachers. We have merged three centers into one so I am not sure what my role will be as of yet. And I am also making considerably less than I made before until everything is all settled. There is a chance I will get the same position again but I am really unsettled by it all still. I am still looking as I think it would be a good idea to get into something a little more stable (but I wonder what exactly is stable anymore) and with more regular hours - working until 8:00 p.m. is dreadful.

Thanks for all your prayers and kind words!!

No comments: