Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update... kind of

First, thank you for the kind comments on my last post. It really means a lot to me that people in the blogging world are praying for me.

The only "update" I have is dealing with my employment situation. And that is there is no update. We are awaiting word on whether or not we are going to reopen. The attorneys for the franchisee I worked for and the attorneys for the corporate offices are haggling it out with the negotiations and that is preventing us from reopening. A representative from the corporate offices is in town but because of the stall with the negotiations, she cannot legally enter any of the centers nor can she legally speak to any of us. It's like being in limbo but it's scary at the same time. There are some rumors that they may condense the cneters which means they will not need all of the employees. If asked to go back, I will go in order to help the kids but with this being such an uncertain business now, I am actively looking for a new position. I would dearly love to return to the classroom on a full time basis and sometimes positions like that do open up in the middle of the school year.

Right now I am just praying for God's will in all of this... trying to figure out what He wants me to do. It's not easy.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Still praying...:)

Mary said...

Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about you a lot since your last post. I hope that God's plan for your employment will be presented to you shortly!